Whitestone Inn Rainy Wedding
Morgan and Rebecah’s Whitestone Inn rainy wedding was beautiful! If you’ve ever been to a wedding at Whitestone Country Inn then you understand what I mean when I say beautiful. Waterfront acreage with rolling hills, white picket fence, horses grazing in the field, and if you are lucky you may see an eagle or two. Yes it truly is a “sanctuary for the soul” and I’m so thankful for my own personal fond memories of this place (a dear friend of mine was the original creator of Whitestone)
A little (ok a lot) of rain didn’t stop this couple from having a blast with their closest friends and family. I won’t lie I always hate when there’s rain in the forecast on wedding days. The rain always stresses out the bride, but we always had a backup plan for photos, and venues to have one for their wedding.
But Rain On Your Wedding Day Isn’t Always Bad
Rainy Wedding Day Tips
- Freak out, then let it go! It’s ok to be upset, BUT the wedding WILL happen regardless.
- Get with your photographer and make sure they have a plan B. Have them share their thoughts with you what is their plan B. This will help calm your anxiety some.
- Be flexible. Your timeline may need to change and if it does know your photographer is trying their best to deliver amazing photos.
- Add some fun props. Rain boots and clear umbrellas make for cute photos.
- Don’t’ be scared to be adventurous. Some of our coolest photos were made in the most unlikely scenarios.
Morgan and Rebecah had originally planned their wedding last year, but they needed to move it. I’m so thankful that they were able to have their dream wedding on Saturday. It still may have looked a little different than they had planned, but it was for sure a fun time!
Morgan and Rebecah, congratulations. Thanks for having me shoot your wedding and for being so chill and fun to work with! Cheers to many years together and new journeys! I hope you enjoyed your Whitestone Inn rainy wedding as much as I did.
Love Tonya Damron
TO VIEW ALL THEIR PHOTOS CLICK HERE
WEDDING VENUE: WHITESTONE COUNTRY INN
FLORIST: LISA FOSTER FLORAL DESIGN
HAIR AND MAKEUP: SOUTHERN SIRENS
BARTENDING: SINGLE BARREL EVENTS
DRESS: DAVIDS BRIDAL
TUX: MEN’S WEARHOUSE
BAKERY: BETTYE ROSE BAKERY